Friday, October 19, 2007

weird times

hi. it's your same old same darren back here. Okay, let me take you on a journey of what I've done today. Let's see, 1stly i woke up of course and saw the SMS on the invitation for the 3rd FCS my church is having on the 4th of nov and 10 of nov. Oh yeah, for all you people living in selangor that are reading this, I'm inviting you all to come for this even to be held on the respective dates said earlier. 4th Nov will be a CONCERT while the other will be A RACE ( if you get what I mean ). anyway, back to the main point, I then headed to the compt to play some scrabblea and surfed the net. Then, yadayadayada.... came evening. As usual I headed for futsal training. Sadly, as I reached the place, no on was there. I forgotten there wasn't any trining today. - felt so stupid -
So, I decided to go the basketball court to shoot some hoops. And on my way there, I passed by a 'chinese like' residence and there were four aunties in their 50's or 60's outside on the lawn around a table. Guess what they were doing? ........
PLAYING POKER!!! and people like me usually play with like rm1 or rm5 at most. they were playing with rm50's ! Splashing out money as if it were water. 1 game there could easily earn you rm1000. By the way, did I mention they were grandmas??? I know they've retired but.. !@#$@
anyway, moving on... I played basketball 5 on 5 (jz nice)and won 15-8. YAY!! I got a cut however resulting from the game. Was rather big the cut. Anyway, alls well that ends well.
I came home, took a quick bath and sat my fat arse in front of the TV. 1st thing I see is BRITNEY SPEARS. GOSH!! have I had enough of her. Everywhere I go, i'm bound to see her, not that she's bad or anything(in fact I think she's beautiful LOL) but i'm kinda sick of her.
Oh and my sister is having her year-end exams next week and well, she's s'pose to studybut she keeps hogging the bloody PSP 'cause my parents ain't home. GRrrrr, feel like reporting to them but I ain't a snitch (like her). i'm angelic. XPXP
jeez, getting really late now, 11.47 already and what am I doing at such a time you ask? -writing in this blog *duh*-
I have a hectic day tomorrow, gotta get outta bed early in the morning to attend a course with 'da family for about 6-7 hours and right after that, we'll have to go to church service as usual. And it's back-2-back. GOSH, there goes my day. Oh well, will look forward to getting back home and relaxing. I think there's football to watch tomorrow and I can go online anyway :)
I guess I have to stop here and try to sleep. I've been thinking alot lately, about things, places, stuff to do, people. OOooopss, I better shut before this goes any longer.
till tomorrow guys-
-darren khoo-

No comments: