Monday, October 29, 2007

moving on

hey guys. what a jolly wonderful day it is today. Let's see why.... I slept at around 2pm last night watching the LIVERPOOL V ARSENAL game ( which ended 1-1 ) and then I woke up at 5.30 am and got ready for school. I went to school and did absolutely nothing but play chess and watch movies. I got back, ate lunch and just knocked out in the livingroom till 7. I got up, took a shower and ate dinner. Next thing you know it, my futsal coach calls me and went over the roof about me not attending today's training. Oh well, sorry but I couldn't help it, was just too tired. That's basically what happened today. WHAT A BORING LIFE!!! GOD!! anyway, it's getting late now, I've gotta sleep early for school tomorrow.. AGAIN! Besides, someone is bringing cards tomorrow and I'd like to observe their gambling skills, hehe ( 'cause i'm not allowed to gamble, 'cause i'm a christian :( )
ciaoz peoplezz
-darren khoo

No comments: