Monday, October 15, 2007

finally been born

phew!! after months and years of reluctance, I've finally decided to create a blog for myself. Yeah, i know the features suck at the moment but give it some time and i'll improve it.

so anyway, back to the blogging. PMR is over... FINALLY!!! to all form 3 students of 2007, i salute you. I'd also like to wish good luck to all 'em form 5 students of year 2007 in their spm, make your parents proud. :)

what to do now during holidays? hm.. let me see. I have to go out, go futsal training, play scrabble, go to functions, do a little but of studying. oh well, the typical stuff people do during holidays. nothing exciting.

speaking of exciting, all you football fanatics, ARSENAL v MANCHESTER UNITED is coming up in case you didn't know. hope you all are up for it although I already know MU are gonna whip arsenal's sorry lil' butts.

anyway, I don't really have much to say right now, till next time.. it's darren signing off. happy holidays peoplezzz!!!

No comments: